| Home | Welche Meme Coins Kaufen | Products | Forums | Affiliate Program| Client Projects | About |

Extension Conflicts

Submitted by Glaxstar Guest Account on Sat, 2006-02-25 19:32.

I’ve had to create a new Profile as OwnArea is conflicting with 1 or more extensions in my default Profile. In an empty Profile with just OwnArea installed, OwnArea and Fx are running fine as to be expected. The one thing that I’ve noticed is that my Bookmarks Toolbar exists but no Bookmarks are displayed on it, they are listed in the Bookmarks Toolbar Folder in the Bookmarks drop down menu.
Unless you are aware of particular known extension conflicts, I suggest installing some of the most popular extensions one by one to isolate incompatible ones. I can start work on this Sunday 2/25/2006 if necessary and needed. Troubleshooting the extensions will be easier to do and make more sense (IMO) by using the above method instead of me listing the more than 20 extensions that I have installed and trying to find the bad ones.
But overall, I think that it’s great, and easy to figure out and use.
Ken Saunders

Ken Saunders Says:
Sun, 2006-02-26 18:46

Please delete this post, I posted in the wrong area.
How about a delete post option?

Glaxstar Team Says:
Sat, 2006-02-25 23:15

Thanks Ken

Sounds like you have your "Remote" bookmarks toolbar active?
you'll just need to place some bookmarks on it for the first time when they will be there on other machines.

It's great the first time you re-arrange your icons, leave some tabs open, add some remote bookmarks to your "remote toolbar" the go install the extension into a friends machine and watch their face when you sign in ;)

On the subject of extension conflicts, it is likely we are going to see some of these, there are some interesting extension set ups out there and each author kind of does their own thing so it's impossible to know what each one will do ;)

Ian - Glaxstar Support Team

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.